Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) Home Test
Screening for Hepatitis B virus in whole-blood sample.
Tell me about the Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) home test.
Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) home test is the earliest sign of an active hepatitis B infection. This antigen may be present before symptoms of an HBV infection are present.
Test results are visible after 20 minutes and without use of any instruments.
What kind of sample is required Hepatitis B testing?
A blood sample are collected in the privacy of your home.
Any preparation for the Hepatitis B test?
What do I have to know about the Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) results?
If this antigen is present for more than 6 months, then you probably have a chronic (long-term) HBV infection. This means you can spread HBV to others throughout your life.
How is Hepatitis B treated?
There is no treatment or medication available to treat acute Hepatitis B. This short-term infection may come and go in 6 weeks to 6 months. Rest and fluids are usually recommended during this short-term infection period. Your health care provider will help reduce some of the flu-like symptoms that may come on to fight the infection. And you will likely need a followup test to make sure the infection has left your body.
By choosing this option will none of your information be kept in our records, and your order will be traceble online via a tracking number. All support question is handle via our suppor center at: http://supporthometest.com
All orders are shipped in a flat anonymous envelope (Orders less then 10 test kits are shipped without box) and delivered by your post office, and you can follow your order by a tracking number online. Delivery times may vary depending if product is in stock, allow 3-5 business days for delivery of in-stock items. Cutoff time for orders is 12.00 PM . Orders placed after 12.00 PM are processed on the next business day.
All payments will be processed in Euro or USD. We accept payment by MasterCard, Maestro Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, and Discover, (Your credit card statement will only show "internetsales " ). Or you can also use Bitcoin.
How Do I Know My Payment Details Are Secure?
During the entire checkout procedure you will notice that the web address in your browser begins with https and is therefore protected by 128bit encryption from Comodo.com. This is the strongest encryption currently available to non-military applications. Our payment processors, PayPal, Cyberbit and Worldpay (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland group, the 5th largest bank in the world) also utilise 128bit encryption to ensure any details, include payment card information, is secure. Comodo, the company that issue our secure certificate and encryption capability, ensure stringent checks are performed to verify the legitimacy of companies before they issue security certificates. Please visit (www.comodo.com), for more details:
Open account and Proceed to Checkout:
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
We take matters regarding the privacy of your personal data very seriously, and we won't send any unnecessary emails, your order is shipped in a flat anonymous envelope without the name of our company or anything about the content on the envelope. Personal information such as delivery name and address are required just for delivery purposes. We will not keep or share your information with third parties.
Open an Affiliate account:
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site and earn money. If you interested to become an affiliate please contact us via our support center at http://supporthometest.com
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen, Whole Blood-Based (Tri-line) Test Cassette Manual
Home Screening Test for Hepatitis B virus.
- One individual sealed pouch containing
- Test device
- One bottle diluent
- Alcohol pad
Material Required but not provided
- Time or Watch capable of timing 10 to 30 minutes
- Clean, Disposable, Absorbent Workspace Cover
- Biohazard Wast Container
- Carefully follow the instructions exactly.
- Only use the included pipette.
- This kit is for in vitro use only. Do not swallow.
- Contaminated blood may cause erroneous results.
- Discard after first use. The test can only be used once.
- Do not use test kit beyond the expiration date.
- Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed.
- Keep out of children's reach.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
- Store at 4°C to 30°C in the sealed pouch up to expiration date.
- Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Use the test shortly after opening the pouch.
- Do not freeze.
- When the test have been stored in a cold room, wait for it to reach room temperature (10°C - 30°C).
- Wash the hands thoroughly to avoid contamination of the specimen.
- Open the pouch and place the cassette on a level surface.
- Clean the area to be lanced with the alcohol pad.
- Wait for the area to dry completely (do not blow on it).
- Use the safety lancet and pipette. The safety lancet can only be used once.
Twist off the protective cap, and then pull it straight out.
Press the lancet firmly against the puncture site to activate the device.
Gently apply intermittent pressure near the puncture site to obtain the required blood volume
- Squeeze the pipette together and collect blood by slowly releasing the pressure.
- Add One drop of blood, from the pipette, to the round well of the cassette.
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Add Two drops of diluets solution, from the bottle, to the round well of the cassette
- If the liquid is not moving across the membrane within one minute, add one more drop of buffer solution to the round well of the cassette.
HOW TO INTERPRET THE RESULT
Read the result after 15 minutes. Do not read the result after 20 minutes.A positive result may develop even sooner at a high concentration. However, the lower the concentration of the Anti-HBV, the longer time it takes to develop a test band; therefore, a negative result should be determined at 15 minutes to ensure it is truly negative instead of weak positive.
Positive (Hepatitis B infection):
Colored lines are visible in the control region and the test region. This means that infection by Hepatitis B have been detected. Another test is required 6 months later, if this test also is positive, the diagnosis is chronic Hepatitis B infection.
The intensity of the color of the lines varies due to different concentrations of Hepatitis B antibodies but also other blood values and therefore no meaning is attributed to line color intensity or width.
Negative (No Hepatitis B infection):
One colored line is visible in the control region and no colored line in the test region. This means that no Hepatitis B infection was detected.
There are no colored lines or only a colored line in the test region. The most common reason for an invalid test result is that the test procedure was not carried out properly.